The fourth annual Social Media Sustainability Index analyses how 475 major companies use social media to communicate sustainability and corporate social responsibility.
We look at more than 4000 corporate social media channels to select the top 100 companies for the Index and highlight best practice communication and storytelling.
In this report you’ll learn:
- What social media channels companies like to use
- The new storytelling trends through social media
- How 10 major FMCG companies communicate sustainability through their brands
- Which industry sectors succeed at social media for sustainability
- How the Top 10 companies use social media to tell their stories
This 37-page, indepth report is free to download. Simply fill out the form below and we’ll send you a copy of the Index.